Visiting Memere and Pepere

Lauren and I got to go visit my parents in Wisconsin. Kathy flew us up as a surprise for my dad. He was shocked when he picked us up from the airport; he was expecting a 70 year old woman. Here are some pictures from the week. Pepere is giving Lauren her favorite treat, Cheerios!!
Lauren got to bond with her Uncle Ben. He watched Lauren quite a few times; he was patient, as usual, and very sweet. I don't think he changed any diapers. We will work on that next time.

It was pretty cold while we were there, needless to say, we aren't used to the cold. We bundled up Lauren so much, I think she had five layers on at one time. She loved it; we went on a walk and she loved the cold air on her face. She was toasty warm so she ended up falling asleep by the end.
We had a great time visiting and we can't wait for them to visit!!

0 comments: