Random Pictures of Lauren's 9th Month
While we were trapped inside for Hurricane Ike I finished a hat I was knitting for Lauren. Here she is trying it on. (I think she will be wearing it next Christmas - Whoops!)
Our daughter is such a ham!
Brother and Sister hanging out together before Emma's dedication.
. . . but she is still too cute . . .
Here she is in the bath . . . I haven't met a baby yet that doesn't love bathtime; Lauren is no exception.
Finally, we took these pictures before church today. Lauren is wearing her new beret from Memere and Pepere. We couldn't believe it but she left it on all through church - from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. She got lots of compliments - Thanks Memere and Pepere!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A very lovely beret that you are sporting there, Miss Lauren and such a lovely mother too. Easy to see where you acquired your stylish ways
she is so cute!!!
Post a Comment